Thursday, August 3, 2017

Amazing Grace and Chuck

amazinggraceandchuckamazinggraceandchuck3

Drama starring Gregory Peck
Year: 1987
Year in film: 1980s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Carolyn ~6 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: yes
Bib occurence: low+
Rating: 3/10
Rating: ***
Comment: Courtney Kutner, around 5 or 6 yo in blue bibs at the beginning, later in pink bibs (also sitting) and at the end in white shortalls (being lifted up by her brother). But in total rather few scenes and she's very young.

Also 3 men in fishing bibs (2 very briefly and from a distance) and Joshua Zuelke in olive fishing pants (no bib) and mainly side view and also shirtless.

I recently even bought the DVD (but for other reasons). I like the boy actor and there are some good scenes of boys in white Baseball pants. I remember having seen it in the late 80s on TV. But the movie itself is quite boring and I was a bit disappointed.

The Spanish DVD I bought is widescreen RC2 and has English audio. The image quality is not perfect but better then a VHS.

Rating 2-3 for the young girl. Movie rating ~(5)-6.

amazinggraceandchuck2

No comments: