Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Update: Canicule (1984)

canicule5canicule4

I wanted to replace my tiny pics of this movie. I haven't found, yet the original pics from Felix (unfortunately he closed his blog, I think I have higher res pics on an old PC or backup), so I checked an online stream.

Sorry for the bad image quality. I don't like this actor, 16 yo but much younger looking David Bennent (The Tin Drum, Die Blechtrommel) but bibs are interesting. He's wearing a belt and also has his bib down (touching and hanging down over the belt).

/2014/02/08/list-30-open-bib-bib-down/

Also a (motor) cycling scene, I haven't noticed before. But I think, rather few scenes at the beginning and end. Main entry, still rating 5 at

/2012/07/24/canicule-1984/

Thanks db1, for submitting better pics of Eight is Enough (1977), boy rating 7. I will make another "huge" update soon. (I make separate updates, especially when there are new actors found, new facts/tags or too much (new or old) pics.

canicule3

No comments: