Sunday, July 2, 2017

Update 2: Cedarmont Kids


For now the final update of the Cedermont Kids. I already have described the scenes I found in the 1st update, so here some of them, others still unpictured.

Pic 1 showing a blonde girl in black bibs in now here “I Shall Not be Moved”. She's only partly shown. Also a girl in blue shortalls.

Pic  showing a boy kneeing in black bibs and a girl sitting in blue shortalls in “Baa, Baa, Black Sheep”.

Pic 3 showing 2 girls in shortalls, also sitting in chairs in “Lord, I Want To Be A Christian In My Heart”. New pics now here.

Pic 4 showing a boy and girl both doing farm work in “Row, Row, Row Your Boat”.

Most or all from the Gospel Bible Songs. Now also on my shiny shorts blog.

Main entry, rating 8

/2017/06/25/cedarmont-kids-songs-of-america/

No comments: