Friday, July 21, 2017

ABC Afterschool Specials: Daddy, I'm Their Mama Now



ABC Afterschool Special. 25 seasons,  s10e6
Year: 1982
Year in film: ~1982
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Roy ~9, girl ~12 ?
Available on DVD: no *
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low+
Rating:  6/10
Rating: ******
Comment: From my rare movies list. I finally found a stream on archive.org (under the subtitle) after 5 years search. A boy, I think it's Jason Hervey (brother Wayne in The Wonder Years) in dark blue bibs, also sitting and lifting up the pant legs before. Later inside baking, spotted with flour. Also a girl cycling but brief scene only. Not sure if maybe hickory stripes. Another older girl in a dark blue jeans dress (or skirtalls).

Aka "Night Swimmers" (jeans shorts). Also starring Jason Lively ("European Vacation") in long red hair, but not in bibs.

Main overview of all known Afterschool Specials featuring bibs, rating up to 10

/2012/01/26/the-amazing-cosmic-awareness-of-duffy-moon/

No comments: