Monday, May 15, 2017

Update: Monkey Business (1998)

monkeybusiness1998n4monkeybusiness1998n1

Thanks very much for pointing out the availibility on YouTube. I already had an entry (rating 4-(6) and already have pics of the 2 boys and the girl. But I missed the best scenes of the white boy (I think it's Shia LaBeouf (?), starting at 53 minutes). Also sitting of the boy, rear views and cycling of the girl, but mainly bad views and often brief scenes and from a distance or running scenes.

At the beginning, there are some few scenes of the black boy and later nice scenes of the girl in blue bibs also sitting (see main entry). I forgot her in black bibs (one brief scene, also fully shown).

Please note, that my pics are often not the best pics but typical scenes. Generally, I (now) try to make pics of the full body and headshot and try to show as most actors in one single pic to not have too much pics in one entry. I also try to upload descent pics and not too much close-ups or similar. This blog is intended to be an information database and not a picture blog. Also low res pics for several reasons. Often, I don't know the complete movie and many pics are from trailers or bad quality online clips. But I try my best. Better pics are often available online. Great movies of great actors needs to be owned completely anyway on DVD or BD or download (rating 7+, but I was often disappointed).

Main entry, now rating 6-(7).

/2012/11/08/monkey-business-1998/

monkeybusiness1998n3monkeybusiness1998n2

No comments: