Sunday, May 21, 2017

Update: Bettkantengeschichten

bettkantengeschichten3bettkantengeschichten4

I have checked all available episodes on YouTube (ep 1-20, season 1) and only could find the young girl in pink bibs with one leg cuffed up in s1e11 "Der liebe Gott im Schrank". It's also one of the most known episodes. The girl is very young, so rating 3-4 for her. In ep 57 (s3) there's obviously a girl, ~9 yo in blue bibs, rating ~5-6?

http://www.bildungsserver.de/zdf/zdf.html?a=29

Season 2 (ep 21-40) is available on DVD (still quite expensive), but I haven't found streams for that. Season 3 is obviously not yet out on DVD including the best Lederhosen episodes. I found some more episodes featuring Lederhosen, soon updated on my other blog. Some episodes are b&w. Also soon on my pigtails blog, rating ~4.

I remember partly ep. 40, 45, 47 and 36. Probably no bibs scenes. Ep 36 and 49 are available on compilation DVDs. Most or all of the remaining episodes, probably also don't have bibs scenes due to the desciptions and time settings.

Main entry, boy, currently still rating 7

/2017/05/20/bettkantengeschichten/

No comments: