Friday, April 21, 2017

Update: Die Kinder vom Alstertal

kindervomalstertal-ep31kindervomalstertal-ep36kindervomalstertal-n1

During research for my other blogs, I have checked some more episodes of this great German family farm series and found some more scenes and another girl in bibs. I found this before starting my "huge updates" and this are different episodes and later seasons, so I make a separate update just for this. Previously rated 4, but I think I have to give at least rating 5-(6). I don't like Tobias and my favourite is Lisa (pics 3+5) and of course Marco Soumik as Timo and Sebastian, but unfortunately they didn't wore bibs.

Pic 1 showing older Kiki in blue bibs in ep 31 (s3e5), she also wore shortalls (see main entry). Pic 2 showing a black girl, probably called Rose in ep 36 (s3e10) in blue bibs (or shortalls).

Pic 4 showing Tobias sitting in blue bibs (unknown earlier episode, season 1 ?, new tag Sitting M), Pic 5 is from the main entry, pic3 new but from the same episode. I mainly remember seasons 1+2 (which are the best) and have to recheck all episodes, especially s3+4.

On my bedroom blog (rating 10), I now found a bunk bed (Timo+Tobias). Also on my shiny shorts blog (no pic except for the prequel series, Neues vom Süderhof). Soon on my pigtails blog (Lisa). Good plots and handsome actors, some wearing dental braces (f/m). I recently also listen to Marco's music which partly appear in some episodes.

Kiki in orange shortalls in ep 26+29 and blue bibs in ep 2+3+5, young girl Merle in blue bibs in ep 23. I have to check for more actors, maybe women and men as well? Although farm setting, I mainly remember Tobias in bibs.

/2011/01/14/die-kinder-vom-alstertal/

kindervomalstertal-n3kindervomalstertal-n2

4 comments:

Manuel Dornbusch said...

I remember that Hexe had quite a number if overalls scenes, or does my memory trick me here?

Manuel Dornbusch said...

I remember that Hexe had quite a number if overalls scenes, or does my memory trick me here?

Admin said...

Personally, I don't remember her in bibs here, but I also don't like her. Maybe Marleen Lohse wears bibs in one of her other series or movies?

Admin said...

Personally, I don't remember her in bibs here, but I also don't like her. Maybe Marleen Lohse wears bibs in one of her other series or movies?