Sunday, April 16, 2017

Q & Q

qenq2qenq

Family / kids crime series. 2 seasons
Year: 1974-1976
Year in film: 1970s
Country: The Netherlands
Who in bibs: Juultje ~29 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurence: low ?
Rating:  3/10 *
Rating: ***
Comment: At least this lady in tight pink bibs. Season 1 CD 2. Not sure about her name, probably Maélys Morel, who played the sister of Wilbur, one of the boys. I think very few scenes and only her in bibs. But I only have checked it at high speed. I think partly farm setting, but probably not involving bibs.

Great, exciting series (and tune), especially for these days. But I don't like the early 70s nor tight bibs, especially not non-blue ones. She's also very thin.

So rating 2-3 only. Maybe someone else likes her. Series itself a higher rating.

No comments: