Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Mensch, Pia!


Drama series. 10 ep
Year: 1996
Year in film: 1990s
Country: Germany
Who in bibs: boys ~10, teen girl
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low ?
Rating:  4/10 ?
Rating: ****
Comment: There should be "a couple of boys and a teen girl wearing overalls in one episode or more". The only thing I found is this publicity pic from Alive Vertrieb taken from a Czech movie database showing a boy, around 10 yo in white or beige or similar bibs. Bib at low position.

An earlier suggestion from db1. Thanks very much!

Not bad, but I have to see the other scenes and actors and the amount and quality of the scenes. For now, I won't buy this on DVD. I assume few good scenes. Rating 4-5 for now. The main plot is about a 16 yo girl. 10 episodes, 45 minutes each.

More infos would be great!

Yesterday, Pete's Dragon (1977) (rating 4-5) has been aired. Unfortunately I missed the first half. I've now seen it on a big TV screen for the first time. I don't like much any of Pete's bibs (dirty blue faded, clean beige, hickory striped). But the boys at school in the middle of the movie (also rear views) are very interesting. Obviously very few scenes. Probably not worth buying a DVD just for those. But I think, I have to recheck it more carefully. Great Disney musical, though (for these days).

Update: Pic of the main character (not in bibs)

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2024/04/update-2-mensch-pia.html

No comments: