Friday, March 17, 2017

Update: Rupert Patterson Wants to be a Super Hero

rupertpatterson4rupertpatterson5

Yesterday I have roughly rechecked this DVD, rating 7 (mainly for shiny shorts). Several interesting scenes of both boy and girl in bibs. As I only had 2 tiny pics, I captured now these pics.

Pic 1 showing the girl in her usual blue shortalls. Pic 3 in shorter beige shortalls at the end.

Pic 2 showing Rupert being tied in bibs. Also shown from other perspectives and before that being carried.

Quite good and funny family movie by Sullivan Entertainment (Wind at My Back (f/m rating 8), Looking for Miracles, Road to Avonlea, and other nice movies and series).

Sean Campbell is handsome (nice haircut), but quite young and only wore these faded bibs in the 2nd half. Bib at very low positon. Not that bad, but I can't give more than rating 7. Main entry

/2011/04/05/rupert-patterson-wants-to-be-a-super-hero/

Update: Oh, I forgot that there are also 2 more girls. I have to make another update later (after finishing The Waltons s7).

rupertpatterson3

No comments: