Thursday, March 9, 2017

Schloss Einstein – ep 889 on TV



Has not been aired yet but tomorrow (FR) on 14.35, rebroadcasting on MO 14.10.

Several farm scenes of this teen girl and older teen boy, near the end of the episode. First female in season 20.

Quite good sitting scene, they both fall back over. Also funny, touching each others butt should be not on purpose while walking backwards, embracing and the like. Girl also sitting in a wheelbarrow. I think characters are brother and sister in the series.

I don't like red or pink bibs and don't like these actors, especially not this boy. But maybe rating 5-6.

Usually I don't check episodes before it's airing. I found it by coincidence checking for today's teen girl in pigtails (ep 888), soon on my pigtails blog.

Main entry f/m rating up to 9

/2011/01/07/schloss-einstein/

No comments: