Saturday, February 4, 2017

Unknown 10: Swedish child interview



Unknown German children's magazine
Year: 1990, 1991 or 1992
Year in film: ~1990s
Country: Germany / SUE
Who in bibs: girl ~11 ?
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no, partly TV recording
Bib occurrence: low+ ?
Rating:  4/10
Rating: ****
Comment: At least this blonde, probably Swedish girl sitting on the floor in faded blue bibs and a yellow belt. Maybe more kids at school? Early 90s or 1988/1989.

Another fragment, I found on one of my tapes. It's about friendship.

A similar series like Stark! - Kinder erzählen ihre Geschichte (boy, rating 4). I think I can update entries without pics of non-celebrities and just put a bar over their eyes.

Maybe a Dutch EBU UER production as it has the original sound and the dubbing over it.

In today's episode of the children quiz show "1, 2 oder 3" there's a young girl around 8 yo sitting in dark blue bibs in the front row (bib at high position). I don't have a recording of that.

No comments: