Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Tigerenten Club



Kids game show
Year: 1996-
Year in film: ~2003, earlier
Country: Germany
Who in bibs: boys, girls ~10-12, women
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium
Rating: 5/10
Rating: *****
Comment: Several boys and I think girls in light green (team frogs) and yellow and black striped bibs (team tiger ducks). The show is still running but I think not showing these bibs anymore.

The pic must be made in 2003 (or a bit later) as it already shows the host Malte. I thought that it's in the 90s. I think bibs also earlier. The show is a sequel to the Disney Club and is based on the cartoons by Janosch.

I rarely watch(ed) it. 90 minutes was a long show. It also included some other interesting TV series but very few involving bibs.

Not bad, but depends on the actual kids. Maybe some good scenes. So rating 5-6. I prefer blue bibs and farm settings.

/2018/08/12/tigerenten-club-ep-1070-krass-nass/

/2019/05/19/tigerenten-club-ep-1100-die-grose-reise-durch-europa/

No comments: