Thursday, February 2, 2017

fabrixx

fabrixx

Youth series. 220 ep
Year: 2000-2005
Year in film: 2000
Country: Germany
Who in bibs: boy ~16 ?
Available on DVD: no
I own: no, partly TV recordings
Bib occurence: very low ?
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: At least this teen boy, maybe a supporting actor, in faded blue bibs in ep 1 "Soundcheck".

I always thought of this series, the other youth series next to Schloss Einstein (f/m, rating up to 9, new episodes starting on February 9.)

I checked several parts online but couldn't find any in bibs. Not all episodes are online. Yesterday, I found this scene on a VHS by coincidence. Maybe there are more in bibs, maybe girls as well?

Some few handsome boys here like Kevein and some guest stars (some wearing braces), but not in bibs. I used to watch it, but prefer Schloss Einstein.

Also on my pigtails blog, rating 6.

Nothing more found of "Dr. Mag". Maybe on other tapes? At least confirmed production year in 1992.

No comments: