Sunday, January 22, 2017

Update: Neues aus Uhlenbusch

neuesausuhlenbusch-ep23bneuesausuhlenbusch-ep14

Next to to a boy (on the DVD cover), a girl and a woman, there's also another girl called Julia ep 14, also sitting and farm content (pic 2). First I was sure, that this is a boy. Sorry. I bet, that there are more boys. Also cycling scenes.  Also a new young girl in Lederhosen in ep 21. Luckily, I just have found a boy, cycling in ep 23 in faded blue bibs (also close-up scenes) (pics 1+3.) Maybe I have to upgrade to rating 4 or higher.

I still don't know the complete series, yet.

Most kids are very young (aimed at pre-schoolers or 1st graders).

Main entry, rating 3 at

/2013/05/19/neues-aus-uhlenbusch/

Also on my Lederhosen blog, rating 3 (girl will be added soon) and my shiny shorts blog, rating 6.

Soon on my bedroom blog (older brother), rating 5.

neuesausuhlenbusch-ep23

No comments: