Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Dr. Mag



ZDF teen magazine. Berlin
Year: 1993-1996
Year in film: 1992
Country: Germany
Who in bibs: boy ~12 ?
Available on DVD: no
I own: no, partly TV recording
Bib occurrence: low ?
Rating:  5/10 ?
Rating: *****
Comment: At least this darkhaired boy in faded blue bibs (look baggy) doing pranks.

Yesterday, I have rechecked some few of my VHS tapes and found this by coincidence (also 2 females and something for my other blogs in other shows, coming soon).

This was a lifestyle magazine for young teens with reports set (mainly) in Berlin, but also has some other elements like music, short animations and jokes like this one.

I haven't checked it completely, but this scene is very brief, pic 2 few frames only and not showing more, mainly headshots and he also wore a jacket. Maybe he occured later (sitting as well ?) or in other episodes or even other series as well. Most or all of this tape was recorded in Apr. 1992, but this show was first aired in Jan 1993 (
so could be produced in 1992, or 1996.Pic confirmed to be produced in 1992). In 1996 there was a more famous spin-off "Dr. Mag Love".

Does anybody know his name or other scenes or shows with him? Luckily, I was able to find out this title. I often have short clips. I think, I have to search for this tape and recheck it once more. Maybe there are even credits and more scenes.

Update: Nothing more found on this tape. Maybe on other tapes? Maybe I will check more tapes, when I have more time, but this could take a while.

No comments: