Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Round the Twist

roundthetwist

Family series, 52 ep, 4 seasons
Year: 1989-2001
Year in film: 1990s
Country: AUS
Who in bibs: girl ~11 ?, man
Available on DVD: yes
I own: yes, partly TV recording
Bib occurence: very low ?
Rating:  3/10 *
Rating: ***
Comment: At least a girl in dark blue shortalls and a man in blue bibs. Scene from s2e3 at 20 minutes. I think also boys (bullies Tiger and James ?) in orange coveralls in another episode.

My favourite Australian series, and "Little Squirt" with the peeing contest is my favourite episode. I don't have the time to check all 52 episodes. Maybe there are more actors in bibs? Different cast in different seasons. Best are season 1 and 2. Season 2 starring Jeffrey Walker.

Also on my bedroom blog, rating 7 (round rooms in the lighthouse).

For bibs scenes rating 3 for now only. Series of course much higher. Very funny plots, handsome actors and a perfect title song. I even bought the book by Paul Jennings of this episode.

No comments: