Thursday, November 10, 2016

Terms of Endearment

tearmsofendearmenttearmsofendearment2

Comedy film starring Shirley MacLaine
Year: 1983
Year in film: 1980s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: boy ~5 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: yes
Bib occurence: low
Rating:  2/10  *
Rating: **
Comment: One very young boy sitting in blue bibs and walking in light brown bibs. I don't remember his name.

I own the DVD for some time time but rarely watch it. Probably I haven't posted it before as the boy is very young.

Also on my shiny shorts blog (no pics, rating 7, although 2 brief scenes only) and on my bedroom blog rating 3 (boys sharing 1 bed). Also starring 10 yo Troy Bishop (blue swim shorts, brown corduroy pants, also sitting) and young Huckleberry Fox (red speedo), both shirtless. Kids are not often shown.

Although 5 Oscars, the movie itself is quite boring and there's no real plot (they are just living). Some scenes of Jack Nicholson are quite funny. And I like the early 80s, but is this worth buying for just some few seconds? Definitely not for the bibs scenes.

Update: Maybe Huckleberry Fox wearing bibs, but bib hidden under a shirt.

/2016/12/13/update-terms-of-endearment/

No comments: