Monday, November 7, 2016

My 6th blog: Shiny shorts

chissaperchecapitanotutteame

I always wanted a shiny shorts (and swim shorts) movie blog. Now I have started it. Also a historical fashion mainly in the 1980s.

Please note, that I use less pics and don't show too indescent pics. As all my blogs, it should rather be a list or database, as I have a bad memory. And sorry for a different design. Both my themes are retired.

"Chissa perche... capitano tutte a me" aka “Everything Happens to Me” and “Why Did You Pick on Me?” (1980) starring Bud Spencer and 8 yo Cary Guffey (hickory striped bibs) rating 5 has recently been aired. Some quite good scenes of boys in white shiny shorts (pictured).

The entry here will also soon be updated.

My new blog is at

https://shinyshortsandswimshortsinmovies.wordpress.com/

No comments: