Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Update 2: Chiquititas Brasil (1997)



Although it's a lot of work, I have started to check this series. As db1 didn't tell what he knows about Jonatas Faro, except that he starred in 1998 and 1999, it means that I have to check around 500 episodes. There are also shows and music clips and I'm even not sure if he maybe just have seen a publicity pic and he didn't wear bibs at all in the series?

And mostly there's no quickview windows and different ways of counting the episodes. And obviously season 2 or episodes from 1998 starts before ep. 139, either 128 or 129, and 1999 maybe goes further than ep 618. Clips are also hard to find on YouTube, but I also have a different source.

At least I have already found a boy, maybe Thiago Farias in beige bibs (or shortalls) in s2e6.

Pic 2 a blonde teen girl in khaki bibs, shortalls or similar in s2e9.

Pic 3 showing a woman (Elisa Veeck as Fran ?) in dark blue bibs. Clips is called "Fran vai para o orfanato de Luz". 1998 ep. aired 28-30 July.

Again I stumbled into the other, 1995 Argentinian series, season 3 called Chiquititas 1998 as well. Very interesting bedrooms (bedroom blog now rating 9 instead of 3). When the image quality is very good, you most likely have the other series. Also not to be confused with the 2013 series Chiquititas Brasil.

Main entry, f/m rating 6 for now

/2016/09/23/chiquititas-brasil-1997/

I also have roughly checked YCDTOTV (rating 7 f/m) yesterday. The last 2 or 3 years and all episodes starring Doug. I haven't found any more new bibs scenes or new actors. Obviously mainly in the late 70s and very early 80s and only with the very young Doug. I currently won't recheck all episodes of that. Maybe I already had according to one of my posts. Still needs to be checked: the spin-offs and maybe new uploads.

No comments: