Thursday, October 6, 2016

La corsa dell'innocente



Drama starring Manuel Colao
Year: 1992
Year in film: 1990s
Country: Italy, F
Who in bibs: boy ~10 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: very low ?
Rating:  6/10 ?
Rating: ******
Comment: At least this boy in blue bibs playing soccer, I think at the beginning of the movie. Obviously few and brief scenes only. Does anybody know his name?

Interesting movie. I have checked it before but missed this scene. Some scenes and settings reminds me of my still missing Italian coming-of-age movie but obviously it isn't. There are many similar movies set in South Italy with darkhaired boys.

English title: "Flight of the Innocent". Directed by Carlo Carlei. Rated R. Nominated for a Golden Globe.

Although few scenes rating 6. Playing soccer in bibs is a good idea.

No comments: