Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Updates: Dad, the Angel & Me , others

dadtheangelandme3dadtheangelandme2

I had an entry but no pics with 12 yo Stephi Lineburg in bibs. Now, I found the complete movie. Unfortunately 2 rather brief scenes and both are skirtalls. Pic 2 (rather a colorful dress) at the beginning, pic 1 in light blue jeans skirtalls with colorful short skirt at around 26 minutes. Rating 2(-3).

/2015/09/26/dad-the-angel-me/

I also uploaded a pic of 13 yo Brighton Hertford (previously no pics) in Finding Kelly aka Mystery Kids. Unfortunately not wearing bibs, rating 6.

To those who haven't noticed, I also have pics of Deadly Web (7 yo Andy aka Andrew Lawrence, pictured below, rating 4). Thanks db1. Also for pointing out details of the early episodes of Cebollitas.

More updates from my rare movies list and another movie (boy rating 7-8) coming soon. Still many pics missing. Added and updated some movies. "Real Kids, Real Adventures" also have boys.

deadlyweb-n3

No comments: