Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Update: Over the Edge (1979)

overtheedge-n2overtheedge-n1

I'm currently checking especially movies and series of the (mid and late) 1970s. By coincidence I noticed next to the teen boy also at least one teen girl in bibs (pic 1 at 14 minutes sitting in the classroom) and I think some more and also cycling but from a distance.

Pic 2 showing ~16 yo Tom Fergus walking in faded blue bibs. Scene at 45 minutes also a very good rear view. Bibs are rather tight and he's tall and thin. Bib at low position. Also some more scene of him like at the beginning in a yellow shirt (maybe even better, at least the front).

I still have to to recheck the complete movie at slow speed.

Main entry, currently still rating 4 only (but I doubt that I can give more than rating 5 or 6) at

/2011/03/16/over-the-edge-1979/

No comments: