Friday, July 29, 2016

Stringimi forte papà


Drama
Year: 1977
Year in film: 1970s
Country: Italy
Who in bibs: Tonino ~ 7 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low+
Rating:  4/10
Rating: ****
Comment: At least this boy (Massimiliano Monti) in light blue bibs.

Although available on DVD, I haven't found any clips or better pics of him.

Pic taken from a blog called Filmscoop, who claims that according to Italian Copyrights, such pics of culture can be used after 20 years. Don't know the original source, I think it's a publicity pic, maybe taken from a magazine. It's also on ivid but watermarked.

I don't know the movie and so can't say anything more. Obviously a typical family drama.

I assume few bibs scenes as he also wears regular dark blue jeans.

Rating 3-4 for now. Seems quite young, even much younger on other pics. English title: The Last Daddy.

Update: I now have seen many parts of the movie. Bibs are long, bib at low position. Scenes at the last 15 minutes. Barefooted on the beach, sitting scenes (adding that tag). One more pic full length at the update

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2022/05/update-stringimi-forte-papa.html

No comments: