Wednesday, June 29, 2016

L’instit (1993) – s6e3



Drama movie series about a teacher
Year: 1993-2004
Year in film: 2001
Country: France, SUI
Who in bibs: Arthur ~12
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: very low ?
Rating:  4/10 ?
Rating: ****
Comment: At least 11 or 12 yo Arthur Clouzeau in blue bibs but with an open blue shirt over them (looks almost like part of pajamas) and a white T-Shirt under the bibs. I only noticed few and brief scenes. Pic at 1h01. Episode "Carnet de voyage : Madagascar" filmed in 2000. I think also sitting but headshot only.

In this episode there's a school on Madagascar shown with young black kids only (I think none in bibs). Nothing much more of interest. I prefer the episodes filmed in France.

Not bad but few and brief scenes and shirt over them, so only rating 3-4 for this one. Maybe I missed good scenes?

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2013/06/l-1993.html

 

No comments: