Monday, May 30, 2016

Update 2: Kidsong TV Show

kidsongstvshow-u2

I found a short clip of the Kidsongs TV DVDs on the official site showing this girl. First I wasn't sure about her name but she's Tiffany Burton introducing herself. Aka Tiffany (Burton) Rojas, born 1989.

Not sure if the checkered clothes are bibs, shortalls, or dress, a vest or whatever. And I haven't seen her completetly just this headshot sitting behind the table.

I don't now/don't remember what episode this comes from. I think she appeared in several episodes and maybe clips from the Kidsongs video series as well.

And I even now found another, new musical series with her in shortalls and at least one more girl in bibslike dress (coming soon).

I also identified some more names of (teen) girls pictured here.

/2015/11/06/update-kidsongs-kids-names/

Main entry

/2012/11/20/kidsongs-tv-show/

1 comment:

Gabe said...

I Love Tiffany Burton