Thursday, May 5, 2016

La storia (1986)

storia1986

Drama by Luigi Comencini
Year: 1986
Year in film: ~1946 (bibs)
Country: I, F, D, ES
Who in bibs: Useppe ~5 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurence: medium ?
Rating:  2/10 ?
Rating: **
Comment: Andrea Spada in rare, light blue, non-jeans shortalls or similar. It looks like if the legs of the shortalls are even rolled up to the inside. They also getting wet during rain.

Another Italian movie and unfortunately again a very young boy. Starring Claudia Cardinale. This year is the 100th anniversary of Comencini. Another movie from him with another boy in shortalls also coming soon (b&w).

I think this might be (one of) my missing Italian movies. I haven't seen this complete movie (2h30) yet just very short clips and some pics. Probably I mixed up two different movies (but I had searched this as well).

Someone who knows this movie (or others from Comencini or an expert of Italian movies or coming-of-age movies) please visit my sailor suit blog for more infos about my unknown movie.

Rating 2 only for this young boy and non-jeans shortalls.

No comments: