Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sugar Orange


Gay drama
Year: 2004
Year in film: 1980s ?
Country: Germany
Who in bibs: Sugar ~11
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: very low
Rating:  4/10
Rating: ****
Comment: An 11 yo boy with dark blond curls, I think it's Kai Michael Müller ("Knallhart") in light blue bibs, bib at low position. 2 very brief scenes, one in a kitchen and a soccer scene, both at 18 minutes (very briefly close-up, front+rear) another scenes from a distance and through leaves. Also other scenes of interest like speedos and swim shorts, soon on my shiny shorts blog, rating ~5.

Thanks for this suggestion.

I think, I won't like it anyway. Bib at very low position and I don't like this actor here. Obviously also few and short scenes.

So rating 3 for now only.

Update: I now have checked (most parts) of the complete movie. I think these are the childhood flashback scenes, probably set in the 1980s.

Bibs and actor are much better than thought (maybe due to his sweater), but for the brief scenes, I can only give rating ~4 (previously 3).


No comments: