Sunday, January 10, 2016

Update: Anderland (1980) purchased

Of course I don't like buying DVDs and although I prefer US movies, I had to buy this series. I previosly had an entry, but next to a girl (rating 4) there are also at least I think 3 boys and some more girls in bibs. Most in blue bibs (maybe one is more likely a girl). At least one boy in beige bibs (and boys in Lederhosen).

There is a 7 DVD complete box but that is rare and expensive (60-80 EUR). Currently Amazon Germany has both boxes 1+2 for under 10 EUR each.

I also have ordered Krempoli (m,f, rating 6), although I have seen it on YouTube and also season 9 of the Waltons. All reduced until Jan 17. Many other DVDs are also of interest but most are more expensive. Of interest is Neues aus Uhlenbusch. And series and movies of the 80s and 70s like Die Vorstadtkrokodile (1977) for Lederhosen (no bibs).

/2011/07/15/anderland-1980/

I haven't found streams for Anderland. The best pics are here (ep 1-22 are also linked there and even seemed better, click on the gallery links).

http://www.games-power-world.de/products,id572,anderland_folge_23_45.html

I can't say much more and will update everything later (currently rating 8). Much to watch. Please also note my previous entry.

Brief update: Also women in bibs. More, separate entries and pics very soon and more infos on the main entry.

No comments: