Monday, January 25, 2016

My Louisiana Sky



Drama starring Juliette Lewis
Year: 2001
Year in film: 1950s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Tiger Ann ~13, men
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium+
Rating:  6/10
Rating:  ******
Comment: Kelsey Keel (Young Artist Award) as 12 yo tomboy Tiger Ann in dark blue bibs. Bib at low position. Several scenes but she also wears lots of other clothes. Long pigtails but also short curly hair. Also men in bibs. Probably no boys in bibs (I wonder why), maybe supporting actors in the background?

Looks like an interesting coming-of-age movie set in the late 50s. Completetly on YouTube but in very bad quality so I have only checked it partly and at high speed.

Novel by Kimberly Willis Holt. I like 50s farm movies. Also starring Michael Cera.

Rating 5-6 for now. Now some more pics in better quality. More scenes than assumed.

/2018/08/09/update-my-louisiana-sky/

No comments: