Sunday, December 20, 2015

The Brother from Another Planet

brotherfromanotherplanet

Sci-Fi by John Sayles
Year: 1984
Year in film: 1980s ?
Country: USA
Who in bibs: boy ~5 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Clothing occurence: very low ?
Rating:  2/10 ?
Rating: **
Comment: At least this young black boy (I don't know his name) in light blue shortalls sitting on the floor at 29 minutes.

As usual I found it during research and have only checked this movie at high speed. Film rated R.

He's very young, obviously very few scenes, so rating 2 for now only.

I also have uploaded new pics to The Sandlot, rating 6 (thanks db1 for pointing out the 3rd boy in bibs). Very good movie, but somehow I don't like much these actors in bibs (not handsome enough, one is young and thin, the other overweighted).

No comments: