Monday, November 16, 2015

Je déteste les enfants des autres

jedetestelesenfantsdesautres2jedetestelesenfantsdesautres

Comedy film
Year: 2007
Year in film: 2000s
Country: France
Who in bibs: woman ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurence: low ?
Rating:  4/10 ?
Rating: ****
Comment: At least this young lady (not sure about her name and age, maybe 36 yo Axelle Laffont) in dark blue bibs jumping. Pic from the trailer.

Also barefoot and sitting at a lake

http://www.allocine.fr/personne/fichepersonne-68482/photos/detail/?cmediafile=18766747

Another French comedy film I found by coincidence. English title: I Hate My Best Friends' Kids.

I can't say much more. Lots of kids also swimming outside. Maybe others in bibs as well?

Rating 3-4 for now for bibs scenes. Movie rating probably higher.

No comments: