Sunday, October 11, 2015

Va voir maman, papa travaille



Comedy film
Year: 1978
Year in film: 1977
Country: France
Who in bibs: Jerome 7
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: often ?
Rating: 5/10 ?
Rating: *****
Comment: Vladimir Andres as 7 yo, but older looking here, Jerome in dark blue and hickory stripes bibs. Some good scenes, like being tied to a tree, but personally I don't like him.

Thanks again Felix for this suggestion and pics. Some more pics at the comment of Le fils du requin (maybe someone haven't read that comment on a girl's entry).

I still haven't found any clips. The DVD has recently been released. So we have to wait. There are other new, similar DVD releases of classics (Gaument à la demande, red DVD cover) like Trodadéro bleu citron (rating 4, boy 10 yo) and maybe more of interest.

French movies are often good, but I don't like curly hair and don't like hickory stripes.

I can't say much more yet until I have seen at least some clips.

Novel by Francoise Dorin. English title: "Your Turn, My Turn".

Rating 5 for now only.

No comments: