Friday, October 2, 2015

Kelly (1981)

kelly1981

Wilderness drama
Year: 1981
Year in film: 1980s ?
Country: Canada
Who in bibs: girl ~ 13?
Available on DVD: VHS
I own: no
Bib occurence: low ??
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: At least this girl wearing dark glasses, maybe blind in dark bibs. Bib at low position.

Sorry, I can't say much more. I'm not sure about her name. Maybe it's the 13 yo main character played by Twyla-Dawn Vokins or maybe Mona Cozart. But tomboy Kelly is not blind according to what I know.

I found it by coincidence some time ago and now the short clip is deleted. Aka: Like Father, Like Daughter. Starring George Clutesi and Mona Cozart.

I assume few bibs scenes. I guess most of the movie is set in Alaska and there are no bibs shown on the movie poster.

Currently there's one VHS available.

Rating 3 for now.

No comments: