Sunday, September 13, 2015

Update: Kidsongs 7

kidsongs-littlemonkeys

Some time ago I checked again the Kidsongs clips and I found this girl (who wore bibs before) in the clip "Five Little Monkeys". Maybe this song appears on multiple DVD as other songs at least on "If We Could Talk to the Animals". DVDs and VHS also released under different titles.

Also featuring other known kids like the boy on the left (but not in bibs here).

What else should I say? I think few good scenes with her here.

Other entries with her in bibs

/2013/01/23/info-205-update-kidsongs-5/

/2012/11/20/kidsongs-tv-show/

Main entry (f,m), rating 8 also with her but not in bibs at

/2011/07/04/kidsongs/

The DVD "Country Sing-Along", the only DVD I own is one of my most watched DVDs. I think one more story entry I will make about this one. The song Locomotion (not on this DVD) is also very good.

No comments: