Friday, September 4, 2015

Tous les papas ne font pas pipi debout

TV drama
Year: 1998
Year in film: 1990s
Country: F, B
Who in bibs: boy ~10
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low ?
Rating:  4/10 ?
Rating: ****
Comment: At least this boy in dark brown or red brown bibs but with a yellow jacket overneath. Also boys in swimwear including speedos and other interesting scenes like peeing as the funny title suggests. Produced by Banana films.

YouTube title tlpp_1 . Pic in clip #7.

Movie is probably quite good (as usual I have checked it at high speed only) but I don't like much these modern movies set in modern times.

I only noticed few bibs scenes. I don't know the name of the boy. Also starring Samory Ba who wears blue bibs but probably in a different movie (Fugues 2000?, also a girl and woman there).

So rating 3-4 for the bibs scenes for now only. Swimwear and other scenes maybe higher. Was also on my shiny shorts blog.

No comments: