Saturday, September 26, 2015

Dad, the Angel & Me

dadtheangelandme3

dadtheangelandme

TV drama starring Judge Reinhold
Year: 1995
Year in film: 1990s ?
Country: USA
Who in bibs: girl Sam ~12
Available on DVD: VHS only
I own: no
Bib occurence: low ?
Rating:  2/10 ?
Rating: **
Comment: Redhaired Stephi Lineburg (Richie Rich, Law & Order) in light blue skirtalls with a colorful skirt attached and another colorful skirtalls but more dress-like. But obviously few or very few scenes.

From my rare movies list. (I will make posts of my rare movies, including the last remaining movies of the "chicks list" and try to find some pics at least to show the actor/actress although if not showing the bibs.) I don't like taking pics from other websites especially not if they are watermarked. 99.99 % of my pics here I did by myself.)

During research I found 2 other movies (one with her) and previously one other with a boy from my rare movies list.

The movie seems to be a typical divorce drama. I think only available on VHS.

Rating 2-3 for these skirtalls. 2 pics on my update

/2016/08/23/updates-dad-the-angel-me-others/

No comments: