Monday, August 31, 2015

Update: Las aventuras de Enrique y Ana

aventurasdeenriqueyana5

During research for the name of the blond boy in the sailor suit (on that blog rating 5) I found another, older teen boy in dark yellow bibs like a hippie. Also funny hats. I haven't noticed him earlier in the movie. The other teen boy in the white bibs is probably another teen boy?

https://biboverallsfilms.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/64fc3-capturadepantallade2014-02-1216253a48253a27.png

There are 5 boys in the band called "Los Coconuts" credited on IMDb but who is who?

The pic is taken from another, I think blogspot blog. I wanted to link to that pic but strangely wordpress created an own link and pic.

Main entry, still rating 3

/2015/08/30/las-aventuras-de-enrique-y-ana/

Update: New pic is similar, taken from my shiny shorts blog.

No comments: