Saturday, August 22, 2015

Tomorrowland



Disney film aka A Wold Beyond
Year: 2015
Year in film: 1964
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Nate ~ 9 ??
Available on DVD: yes
I own: yes
Bib occurence: very low
Rating:  2/10 *
Rating: **
Comment: A young boy in hickory striped bibs at the beginning of the movie. But a very brief and high speed scene only so I couldn't get better pics. One better pic at-



One of the recent sugestions from Felix. Thanks. It's already completely on YouTube (but in bad quality).

A flashback scene. But I think it's not Thomas Robinson but Pierce Gagnon according to the link above (or maybe Jackson Tessmer or another boy playing the even younger Frank ?)

I haven't found any more scenes. Starring George Clooney.

Rating 2 for now only. And the movie seems also quite boring.

Update: I found a better pic (from a behind the scenes clip). Obviously it's Thomas Robinson and there must be more scenes than thought. Very good sitting scene (rating 6+) but I have to recheck this scene on the actual movie.

No comments: