Friday, August 7, 2015

Story 98: very small bib and at low position

scuoladiladri

I found this comedy movie called "Scuola di ladri" showing an older man in short non-jeans shortalls on a beach. Looks ridiculous but fits to the actual weather. Obviously the working clothes of this salesman. Also 3 men in regular blue bibs. Maybe also other interesting scenes. There's also a sequel. Rating 1 for this scene (at 54 minutes).

Pic below is from “The Last House on the Left (2009) featuring Riki Lindhome. I posted that before in

/2015/04/01/story-90-bib-at-lower-position/

I don't like bibs or shortalls appearing way too small or tight. No real overalls. They could wear shorts or Lederhosen instead. I don't remember much kids in those bibs. I only remember one Russian boy in bibs like that but probably rating 2.

I like just the opposite. Very high position and large bib. Or oversized and baggy.

lasthouseontheleft

No comments: