Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Stalk the Wild Child



TV drama
Year: 1976
Year in film: 1970s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Cal 15 ?
Available on DVD: no
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low
Rating:  5/10 ?
Rating: *****
Comment: A young teen boy, probably Ben Bottoms as wild boy raised by dogs in dark blue bibs. The bib seems at high position but he is sitting and so it isn't sure.

I found this on YouTube some time ago. I remember only this short scene with him in bibs at around 25 minutes.

Quite interesting and bibs look good. But I can only give rating 4-5 for now.

I recently found many movies and think am able to post twice for a while.

Update: Briefly checked completely. Another brief scene at 39 minutes (pic 2) but mainly headshot as well. Rear view but partial as well. Also shirtless teens in shorts.

No comments: