Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Il mio nome è Nessuno

Western starring Terence Hill
Year: 1973
Year in film: 1899
Country: Italy, F, D
Who in bibs: boys ~9, 16, men
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low-
Rating:  4/10 ?
Rating: ****
Comment: A blond boy, around 10 or 11 yo (looking much older on other pics, up to 15 or 16) in blue bibs at least at the beginning of the movie. I currently don't know his name and found this some time ago.

I wonder why I haven't found this earlier. No entry yet on my western blog.

I'm currently busy and I didn't had the time to check the complete movie at slow speed. But I assume very few bibs scenes.

Rating 4-5 for now only. English title My Name is Nobody. Also starring Henry Fonda. Music by famous Ennio Morricone.

Maybe a higher rating for the western itself. Although I don't like Italo westerns.

Update: I have briefly checked some parts of the movie in HD. 

There are 2 boys. One boy ~9 yo at ~3-10 minutes (also with a soap in mouth) and a teen boy in hickory striped bibs (headshot only) at 4. Also another teen boy at 1h53 (distance only) and a man in faded bibs walking distance at 1h52. Maybe some more. But very few good scenes. So rating 4 was correct for the bibs scenes.



No comments: