Friday, August 21, 2015

A Dennis the Menace Christmas

dennisthemenacechristmasdennisthemenacechristmas2

Family film
Year: 2007
Year in film: 2000s
Country: Canada, USA
Who in bibs: Dennis ~6
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurence: low ?
Rating:  2/10 ?
Rating: **
Comment: Maxwell Perry Cotton as main character in beige corduroy bibs.

I previously only have a combined entry of all Dennis the Menace movies (missing this one). The most famous is maybe the 1993 version starring Mason Gamble and Walter Matthau, but I prefer the classic series starring Jay North. But all movies and series rating 3 for now only.

And another movie with corduroy bibs but I assume few scenes at school.

I don't like very young kids. And I don't like corduroy fabric. However a funny family movie.

Rating 2-3 for now only.

No comments: