Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Chasing Amy

chasingamychasingamy2

Romance starring Ben Affleck
Year: 1997
Year in film: 1990s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Alyssa ~30, woman
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurence: very low ??
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: And another one from the chicks list. Joey Lauren Adams in black bibs and an unknown shorthaired woman in blue bibs. (Sorry I often have problems identifying the ladies and do my best).

Shirtless in bibs (sitting in the background). I think only this very brief scene at 1h08. Completetly on YouTube. Nominated for a Golden Globe.

I can't say much more. I usually don't watch these romances and don't remember much of it.

Maybe a tag shirtless or women with short hair would be useful.

Rating 3 for now only.

1 comment:

Ovrlzgrlzrlz said...

Not Joey Lauren Adams, she has her head down to the left. She wears black overalls in the diner and out in the rain about 3/4ths of the way through the movie. It's pretty good, as far as romance movies go.