Sunday, June 7, 2015

The Hoboken Chicken Emergency



Family film starring Benny Baker
Year: 1984
Year in film: 1980s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Arthur ~13
Available on DVD: VHS only
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium-
Rating:  5/10
Rating: *****
Comment: Peter Billingsley ("A Christmas Story", his film brother there in bibs, rating 3) in hickory striped bibs half of the movie.

Thanks very much for this suggestion!

Rare movie and not officially on DVD. I only found short clips on the web. So I don't know if there are better scenes (without the jacket, rear view and the like).

Looks interesting. But I don't like hickory stripes. Rating 5-6 for now. I hope to see it completetly at some time. Update: Completely checked. Rather few scenes near the beginning.

Novel by Daniel M. Pinkwater.

/2019/02/03/update-the-hoboken-chicken-emergency/

No comments: