Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Info 364: Monthly stats

stats-monthstastyearstats-post

As the all-time stats rarely changes I made a monthly TOP 5, also added on my right coloumn. I think there is no automatic function unlike on my old blogspot blog. The top post&pages are gathered from the last 2 weeks (with a delay).

I also made a pic of the yearly stats (note that 2015 is still incomplete). It's also possible to view stats of each day and even of any single post. But most posts have occasionally just one or two hits a day. Older posts, top posts, updates and fresh posts of course have more hits.

Interesting that the A-Z list had up to 177 hits a month in the summer 2013, later again just very few. Either one person worked with it or it was just spam.

The new "insight stats" showing me the most pupular day which is Monday and the most popular time is 9.00 pm (UTC).

This weeks most watched tags are boys (353), girls (317), film (245), TV (235), teen girls (255), farm 221, teen boys (202). Note that tags can be used within all wordpress blogs. Tags are probably much more used than categories. But they were imported that way from my old blog. The female page had about twice as much hits than the boys subpage this year but were about equal last year.

If someone is interested in stats for a specific post, please comment.

No comments: