Sunday, May 3, 2015

Story 91: Hunting bibs



From time to time I'm searching for ranch blogs and pics and sometimes I find pics showing hunting (mainly turkey hunt or duck hunt). Often they wear green camoflage clothes and bibs or coveralls. Some wear beige or light brown bibs. I always thought that they are ordinary bibs and it's just the color. But they are specially designed for hunting with some accessories and fabric.

Some are waterproof or completely out of nylon. Some have dark waterproof chaps and black elastic straps. Also loops for shells (below the bib pocket).

I haven't found a free pic, so I just colorized one of mine.

I haven't seen those bibs in movies (maybe there are some documentaries) although there are some movies involving hunting. Another special purpose bibs are fishing bibs. But I don't like those rubber pants with a short bib.

Thanks for the recent comments. YCDTOTV needs some more research. Many episodes (35) of Doug (1982-1986). Also nice shiny shorts.

No comments: