Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Story 90: Bib at lower position


I wonder why there was a question about what that means. Maybe because I often call bib overalls just bibs for short.

Some examples.

Above from "The Last House on the Left (2009). Riki Lindhome has her bib at extremely low position.

Cynthia Rothrock from Police Assassins 2 (Huang jia shi jie) also in quite low position (top pic).

Brotherly Love (1995) Andy Lawrence

Mama is unmöglich (girl)

Sugar Creek Gang (Dragonfly, Little Jim)

Drakosha i kompaniya (boy)

Tom Sawyer (1973) Jeff East as Huck Finn

I call them at low position when they are near or below the breasts/nipples. More can be found by a blog search.

High position


Very high position, so just below the neck is more rare. Below a scene from Close Encounters.

I think that very low positions are either due to fashion (girls, especially when shirtless) or when wearing overalls that are too small and often short and tight as well.

High position often occurs when a kid or teen wearing overalls designed for grown-ups (farm work 30s/40s).

Main discussion in the comments of The fils du francais.

Low position (or shirtless) or else can be found by a blog search. I don't have special mentionings of high positions. Maybe I make a list or tags later.

Please also note my previous entry.

Also see

List 30: Open bib / bib down

Update: I now have a list for high position. Close Encounters is not at high position when standing up.

List 36: Bib at high position

No comments: