Sunday, March 15, 2015

Now on TV: Earth 2

earth2b

Sci-Fi series
-Year: 1994-1995
-Year in film: Future
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: True ~9
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurence: medium ?
-Rating:  4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: At least a girl in olive working bibs and shortalls (with detachable legs /zip-off). S1e2. It’s J. Madison Wright (1984-2006), Young Artist Award. She also starred in Shiloh (1996). I have to check more episodes. Also starring Joey Zimmerman and others. One Emmy. Rating 4-5 for now.

Update: Also  riding in the next episode. Legs appear to be of a different color (more green) or maybe this is a different pair. Black plastic braces and zippers. Zipper also on her left hip side. Backside simple suspenders only.

/2015/04/04/update-earth-2/

earth2

2 comments:

Manuel Dornbusch said...

Yup these are bibs with zip-off legs. I am a fan of the series and have the DVDs.
The bibs are awesome and the whol series was great and ended much too soon after 2 seasons

Admin said...

Thanks! Interesting bibs and series. I have to check more of it. But I think I still prefer jeans bibs (and males).