Saturday, February 7, 2015

Hank Zipzer

hankzipzers3e2hankzipzer-s1e5

Family / kids series
-Year: 2014
-Year in film: 2010s ?
-Country: UK
-Who in bibs: Emily ~10 (s1) ?
-Available on DVD: no ?
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  2/10 ?
-Rating: **
-Comment: At least this young girl, I think Madeleine Holliday in blue bibs.

This new series had been aired today (new pic 1 from s3e2, pic 2 from s1e5) but this is a coincidence as Felix suggested it before.

Quite funny series but I don't like that girl with glasses at all and somehow I also don't like the boy. He didn't wear bibs anyway. Nice looking bedrooms, good colors, but no need for an entry on my bedroom blog.

Typical British series. Based on books. 13 episodes yet.

Rating 2-3 for now only.

Probably better in later seasons. One more pic at

/2018/05/12/update-hank-zipzer/

No comments: